- Read carefully below! We are introducing a new DANISH SPRING online registration, management and payment system.
- Any email queries about your registration should be sent to email@example.com but you cannot register for Danish Spring via email
- Ordinary booking closes on 8 March 2018 at 23:00.
- The late entries booking will be open only from 8 March 2018 at 23:45 to 20 March 2018 at 14:00
Registration and payment for the Men elite WRE and Women elite WRE classes
- Danish and non-Danish runners: Registration for the Men elite WRE and Women elite WRE classes must be done at the IOF Eventor system
- Non-Danish runners: Payment for the Men elite WRE and Women elite WRE classes must be done here immediately after registration (preferably within minutes) – late entries should use this link
- Danish runners: The entry, and the billing for the entry, will be automatically transferred to O-Service from IOF Eventor.
Registration and payment for international runners in all other classes
- Registration and payment for international runners in all other classes must be done online using this link
- Late entries will cost you an additional DKK 70 per start, as long as vacancies last. Registration and payment must be done online here
Registration for Danish Runners in other classes
- Registration for Danish Runners in other classes must be done in O-service
Entries on the race days
- Direct courses available during the whole event. Entry fees DKK 90-120
Everybody who entered the competition by 20 January will enjoy a free lunch at the Middle distance Saturday. Lunch comprises the popular chili con carne, cake and coffee. Get your Early Bird-ticket in the event information Saturday.