This part of the DANISH SPRING website is available only in English!
- Read carefully below! This year again, we use NemTilmeld (in English “EasyEntry”) for international participants.
- Any email queries about your registration should be sent to email@example.com but you cannot register for Danish Spring via email
- Ordinary booking closes on 14 March 2019.
- The late entries booking will be open from 15 March 2018 to 22 March 2019 and at an extra fee of DKK 70 per start.
Men and Women elite WRE classes – online entry
- Entry for Men and Women elite WRE classes: IOF Eventor system
- Payment for participants from outside Denmark: Payment for the Men and Women elite WRE classes must be done here immediately after registration (preferably within minutes). In the orderer information, enter IOF ID for all participants covered by the payment.
- Payment for participants from Denmark: The entry, and the billing for the entry, will be automatically transferred to O-Service from IOF Eventor.
International participants in all other classes – online entry
Entry at NemTilmeld:
- First, select the event to enter (Sprint, Middle or Long distance)
- Choose ticket type (class and price category w/o or including SI-Card rental) and number of tickets, and click “ADD TO CART”. Repeat step 1 and 2 until you have all tickets needed.
- Then click “REGISTER”, fill in your billing information and click “CONTINUE”.
- Fill in Attendee information for each ticket and click “NEXT”.
- Review the entry overview, read and accept the terms of service, click “GO TO PAYMENT” and complete your order.
- As orderer, you will receive an e-mail containing your confirmation and a link to manage or cancel entries – notice refund is possible once only for each order. All participants will also receive a confirmation e-mail.
Participants in all other classes from Danish Clubs – online entry
- Entries from Danish Clubs at O-service
Entries on the race days
- Direct courses available during the whole event.
- Entry in the event information at the arenas.